Important information for hirers and visitors
Due to the on-going Covid-19 situation, St. Vincent’s Brixton (formerly BCB) has implemented measures to maintain the safety of all staff/visitors/workshop participants.
We are checking the Gov.uk and Public Health England guidance on a regular basis, therefore the requirements below may be subject to change.
Risk assessment for hirers:
- All workshop/event leaders must complete and forward a risk assessment for the activity in advance (to JaneDR@svp.org.uk). You are welcome to create your own however a link to templates and further information can be found below.
Measures in place:
- All visitors will be required to supply their details on the Track and Trace form. Workshop leaders/hirers are responsible for ensuring details are gathered and passed to the SVB Co-ordinator. Details will be kept for 21 days.
- Upon entering the building please wash/sanitise your hands. Sanitiser is provided in the foyer, both halls and by the rear door. Please sanitise your hands when leaving the building.
- We are operating a one-way system in the Centre. Visitors must enter the building using the front door on Talma Road, follow the one-way system in the building and exit via the rear door (onto Probert Road). Hire leaders are responsible for ensuring visitors are let into the building and then closing the front door. Do not leave the door open.
- We can’t currently allow loud music (talking level only), singing and clapping.
- For events/gatherings (including religious gatherings)/receptions a maximum of 30 people, are allowed in the Upper Hall at any one time, all must wear face coverings (excluding those exempted for health reasons).
- For events/gatherings/receptions a maximum of 15 are allowed in the Lower Hall at any one time, all must wear face coverings (excluding those exempted for health reasons)
- For fitness classes/workshops a maximum of 18 are allowed in the Upper Hall. The floor is clearly marked to direct people where to stand to maintain a 2metre distance.
- For fitness classes/workshops a maximum of 9 are allowed in the Lower Hall. The floor is clearly marked to direct people where to stand to maintain a 2metre distance.
- We can’t currently hire the halls out to parties (including kids’ parties) as these events usually involve multiple households coming together. This decision is guided by Gov.uk.